Saturday 16 April 2016

Hello


Hello, it's me.
I was wondering if after all these weeks you'd like to read
About low FODMAP recipes.
They say that the diet's supossed to heal me
But I have to verify it first

Hello, can you read this?
I'm in my hometown dreaming about what I used to eat
When I was omnivorous and free
I've forgotten how it felt before I got rid of bread and milk

There's such a difference between how
I was feeling then and now

Hello from the healthier side
I must have tried a thousand times
To tell you I'm proud of the healthy dish that I've made
But when I cook it rarely seem to be great
Hello from the low FODMAP side
At least I can say that I've tried
To stay on my diet at least for 6 weeks
But it doesn't matter. Soon I will show you some pics, maybe more

Hello, how are you?
It's so typical of me to talk about myself. I'm sorry
I hope that you're well
Did you ever make a fit version of your favourite dish and did it taste okay?

It's no secret that the healthy life
Can really be alright








4 comments:

  1. I'm so hungry right now and Adele's fruits are the best. ;( But still I love fresh bakery too much to give up on gluten. :B

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I adore it too! That's why I'm really happy that I don't have to be on diet forever. I just can't wait the moment I'll eat fresh, crispy bread and drink cocoa... But speaking personally, I've started quite enjoying eating healthy, so I don't think I will actually stop ;)

      Delete
  2. I like a concept of this post :), and you must be proud of yourself, that you was strong enough to not stop the diet. It seems interesting, but It must be hard sometimes, especially, when you love food with gluten.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes... Yes, it is :( Especially, when I have a great need for muffins. It just too sad... But if I had to choose between not eating sweets, bread etc. for 2 months and total devastation of my stomach/intestines... I'd rather be on diet even longer.

      Delete