Sunday 22 May 2016

One bite and all your dreams will come true


Hello! 

Ready for another heartbreaking story of my life?
Yeeaaaaaaaaaaah, let's get it started!


Today's story is about the day when - since the moment of awakening - there was only one thought in my mind, namely:








Seriously, I was thinking about it throughout the day.

But, naturally, I couldn't just go and eat pizza. Well, actually I could have done it, but then I would had broken like... BILLION rules of the low FODMAP diet . 

But I love pizza SO MUCH... It was like...







And all I could do was to repeat over and over again:







But there are so many people in the world who adore pizza much more than I do. REALLY.


They make memes about pizza:








They joke about pizza:







They wear pizza:







They sleep under the pizza:






They even date pizza:







As you can see, it's not easy to forget about the need of the delicious slice(-s) of pizza.
In that situation, I started to search for some recipes which I could possibly adapt to the requirements of my diet.

After many hours of futile searching I decided to change the strategy.
I decided to delude my own mind.
I decided to... prepare pizza-look-alike dish.


Aaand VOILA!



The tart with spinach and feta cheese
THE HOMEMADE LOW FODMAP PIZZA!








The ingredients for the dough:

- 1 or 1 1/2 cup of flour (I've used oat flour instead of wheat flour and it worked!)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cube of butter
- a pinch of salt

The ingredients for the filling:

- 1 or actually 2 packages of spinach (fresh or frozen)
- 1/2 of the pack of feta cheese
- 1 big tomato or a few small ones
- 1 spoon of lemon juice
- a pinch of nutmeg


How to prepare this preciousness?

Step 1: Knead the dough and put it for 30 minutes in the refrigerator. At this time, prepare the filling.

Step 2: Fry the spinach in butter. Stir regularly to make it frostbitten.
Step 3: Add the nutmeg and lemon juice.

Step 4: Spread the dough in the baking mold and put it in the oven (preheated to 180 degrees) for 15 minutes. 
Step 5: After removing from the oven, put the spinach, crumbled feta cheese and the tomatoes on it.
Step 6: Bake for 30 minutes at 180 degrees and at the end - for 5 minutes at 200 degrees.


Excellent both hot and cold. 



Bon appetit!











15 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you very very much for APPRECIATING my hard work! :P

      Delete
  2. I'm gonna kill you! I'm trying to be on a diet!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. but... it actually IS a diet pizza :D

      Delete
    2. you know, now you're obligated to bring a really small piece for me tomorrow.

      Delete
    3. But... but... But I made it long before publishing this post... Next time I bake it, I will bring you a slice, I promise!

      Delete
  3. Now, I can't stop thinking about pizza, many thanks! But seriously, who can live without pizza?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. NO ONE. Pizza is life. No pizza = no life.

      Delete
    2. It looks like Pizza is some kind of religion in this times.

      Delete
    3. Surely it is.

      https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/c3/44/1d/c3441dd7b4a9eb6651ce290801edf70c.jpg

      Delete